Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013.

Assalamualaikum.

Well hello peeps! New year it is. Yayyy. How do you celebrate it? Partyy? Free foods? Firecrackers? Mine is obviously not that good. Because I can't really see whats coming with this new year. I bet everything will just remain the same. Jobless. Lifeless. Moneyless. Edu-less.

2012 was not being good to me. So I should not talk about it anymore. Pfffttt.

To be not jobless, I applied for some job already. Honestly, never cross my mind that I will one day apply for that kind of job. It is not the right time to choose as I live with this wisdom now, "Beggars can't be choosers." I may dress nicely, eat properly, but that doesn't mean I didn't beg to live. Only if you know what I mean. Heh.

Before 2013 actually come, I have a very positive thought about how would it be. Now that 2013 is here, I'm not sure anymore. 2013 can be nice, and not very nice too. It is too early to judge right? Ergh. Sucker!

No. I will stop bragging, blabbering, nagging (read: wasting my time blogging).

Do you see anything different? No? #godie. HAHAHA. I am a mom to my siblings now. So gtg. Will brb soon. I think. Heh.

P/s to my boyfriend: I love you. And I miss you. Don't courier anything but you! I don't want anything but you. *singing I want nobody but you* Hikhik. Bimbo much? No? I feel stupid now. Bye!!

Love! XOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...